Saturday, November 5, 2011

FALL IS BACK


Fall is my favorite season. When I lived in Europe my favorite one was spring mainly because it meant the winter was over. After 3 months of freezing your butt off everywhere you go there is nothing better than the first spring sunny day. But now after hot, humid summer I really appreciate fall weather. And one of the reasons I like it is that I can finally wear BOOTS!!! If I could I would wear boots all year long. I just love these from Forever 21. They have the right rock 'n roll vibe, they cost around $35 and I will definitely wear them all this season.

Lace dress from some store in LA, vest and boots Forever 21, hat Urban Outfitters

2 comments:

  1. men love boots too! just like they look forward to see women in short skirts on the very first hot summer day, they look forward to see our boots on the first day of fall.)
    the higher the boots and the shorter skirt the better .)
    .ryba

    ReplyDelete