Sunday, November 13, 2011

SILVER STATUE


I can not believe I found this dress in Forever 21. When I saw it I planned to wear it with over sized sweater or t-shirt but when I tried it on I realized that it's perfect just as it is. It's so simple yet the pleats make it looks like 1000 bucks. Such a shame I don't have some fancy party to go to right now. I really feel like a member of some royal family when I have it on :)

By the way the shoes are from my fav BCBG outlet store. I was just browsing when I saw them - last pair, my size, $49...I could not leave them there alone so I adopt (my new way to say to my husband that I bought another pair of shoes) them and gave them a great new home. So far they are very happy here...

Dress and Faux fur vest Forever 21, Shoes BCBGeneration

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment